Friday, 5 December 2008

RELEASE


I am thrilled - ECSTATIC! - to announce that my world has today changed forever, and for the better; Lena's wife visa application has now been officially approved and she will be coming to join me here in Britain very shortly indeed. So the gigantic pause button that has been pressed down on OUR lives these last 12 months has FINALLY been released; and I'm overjoyed to announce that normal service on this blog will resume shortly - indeed that's an understatement, since there are forthcoming major changes to BiA which will become immediately apparent, including the long-awaited End of Year lists; did I say "lists" as in plural? Well, that's not the only plurality you can expect on BiA...keep an eye open for further announcements!

6 comments:

david said...

Many congratulations, Marcello and Lena. I'll send you my list when it's done, though it won't be as extensive as the ones that you and Lena are threatening. Have a great christmas!

stan said...

Very happy for both of you. (Now, get back to work ...)

stan

mike said...

Marcello and Lena, that's fantastic news - congratulations. (I'm tempted to say something along the lines of "your best Christmas present ever", but I'm not that cheesy.)

Bring on the lists!

Ian said...

Fantastic news, so glad to hear it. The best to you both.

henry s said...

Great news, indeed.

Looking forward to your lists, and the dozen or so CDs I will inevitably pick up as a result.

The Dreadful Flying Glove said...

Such great news. Congratulations.

Those lists are going to be so much fun to read.