Monday, 25 August 2008

JUST RESTING


Well, this blog has been running for the best part of a year and its simple pleasures have been extremely pleasurable to write and I hope even more pleasurable to read, but every blog reaches its plateau and I reckon it's happened with BiA. So while I'm not saying that it ends here, I'm definitely going to give it a rest for a little while.


The principal reason for this - in addition to natural fatigue - is that I've just launched myself brain-first into this certifiably insane new blogging project; every UK number one album ever? Send for the white coats now! And I'm only going to be posting there weekly, but hopefully the quality of the posts will be equal to five weekly BiA posts. For now, abundant thanks to everyone who's read this blog and responded positively, either in the comments boxes or via email. There will be more to come here in the fullness of time, and I may even clear up some unfinished business on this ruined city of a blog - but for now, enjoy the albums blog and modify your blog rolls accordingly!

2 comments:

Ian said...

Honestly, sir, this is why you need a website (an actual one) or something; I'm pretty sure I'm going to be able to follow all the threads in this case, but damn, now I've got one more place to check!

More importantly, this one has been awesome, and I am thoroughly looking forward to the new one.

helicon84 said...

As with the other projects, sorry to see you go. All the best from Bosnia.
Davor